Day1: Hue – Phuoc Tich – Quang Tri citadel (60km+ cycling) (L,D)
8:00 Am Our guide will be at your hotel. Luggage will be carried by the vehicle. Your ride from the hotel through the city of Hue.
Today you will pass a rice field and a big lagoon along the way before arriving at an ancient village from 1470 for lunch. In the afternoon, we arrive at Quang Tri citadel. Dinner and overnight at a local homestay.
Day2: Quang Tri – Vinh Moc – Hue (45km+ cycling) (B,L)
Morning and breakfast at homestay. Transfer to see Vinh Moc tunnels – a historic site during the Vietnam war where most of the locals stayed underground. Then back to Dong Ha market before riding to Cua Viet beach for short swimming. Lunch at a local restaurant and cycle along the coastal line to Hue. End of tour.
Please consider the environment before printing
Tour Price: Contact Us
Departure Dates: Based on your inquiry
* Support transport by A/C minivan or bus, truck for group
* Trek MTB & helmets, spare parts, aid kits, tool kits
* Entrance fees
* B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner as mentioned in the tour itinerary
* For daily cycling only: Water, snacks, fresh fruits, wet towels
*Accommodation in tour - 1 night
* Experienced English-speaking bike guides
* Travel insurance
* Other personal expenses
* Tips for guides and drivers
* Drinks at restaurants
* Accommodation in Hue